Thursday, August 5, 2010

Good day

Today I told my kids to jump in the car this AM you are coming with me while I run. I wanted to do it outside because the weather was pretty nice. Treadmill looked less appealing. I even let Maddie wear her pajamas and bring her breakfast. I did 3.25 miles in 45 minutes roughly. My 3 miles were 40 minutes. Not bad looks like the intervals have helped me get back to where I was, almost. I went to this lovely park ,with playground for kids, and one complete lap around the whole outer track is .75 miles. I walked the last 1/10 of every mile, except the last where I ran, where there was a huge hill. All in all, I am pretty darn proud of myself. My time is really improving.

Side note, I finally put a hole in my favorite workout pants. Not worth saving them, they are pretty worn through the thigh area. Even if I were to sew the seam it would rip again. No worries, I have plenty workout pants ready.

My rings are tight, not a good sign. I am hoping its from preMS and the humidity we have been having. My food has been great and water is not a problem. 96oz everyday.

Weekend food plan:
-Healthy choices
-Watch portions
-One bite if indulgence is staring me down.

Looking for a good weigh in this upcoming week.

Food Energy
B-2 eggs, lite whole wheat toast w/tsp butter, coffee
L-strawberries, tuna on tomato slices w/ Land o Lakes Naturally Slender cheese slice (only 1 split)
S-yogurt, pack of 100 calorie nuts
D-not sure yet will let you know tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment