Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Alive

I am here kicking and screaming. No, not kicking and screaming I guess just a little disappointed in myself for the eating over the past month was a little out of hand, not alot. THe focus wasn't eating the proper foods all the time. That area was a little lax. I don't want to dwell on it I just want to move on and get back in the saddle. Journaling my exercise and food.

My foot did heal and so theres barely any pain. I would like to continue my 10k training maybe not pushing the speed issue but more the endurance. Bottom line is I like the way running makes me feel and I like the challenge it gives me. I am not sure whether it helps me lose weight but I really like the sweat it produces. Slow and steady the mantra I must accept.

Todays breakfast started out the a cup of rice chex and a cup of 2% milk with a double fiber english muffin. Now this is more carbs than I would ever think about eating for breakfast. I was being lazy this morning and my mood wasn't great so I opted to bow out of the health arena for that one. Well I am paying for something right now because my stomach is in all kinds of knots.

Rest of the day is being planned out right now
L-hamburger mixture (with rotel and cream cheese), V8
S-celery with peanut butter and fage
D-salmon frittata and asparagus
96 water
E-TBD will post though (40 mins running/walking on the treadie)

I would like to comment on my thoughts and feelings of why I missed a month of posting because that certainly isn't helping my weight goals. Its not fair to myself. Why did I do this? Let me think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment