Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Like nothing ever happened...

Thy scale has but one name and it is the devil. But only because it shows I weigh more than I ever have in a long time. I know its due to alot of things happening right now mainly stress about my husband's business closing. Really if that would resolve itself I would be doing fine. So anyway I just need a place to write down what I am eating and how I am staying active.

Food so far
B-2 eggs, WW english muffin with butter and coffee
S-V8 and few nuts
L-smoothie greek yogurt berries banana spinach splash of milk sugar in the raw syrup
S-if necessary cheese cubes
D-corn and bacon chowder - I know this isn't very healthy sounding but I have all the ingredients and paired with a salad should be fine.

 E-hour of walking and elliptical; I may even try to walk my dogs this afternoon

 For now, working on destressing and being positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment