Friday, July 30, 2010

A Horse of a Different Color

A workout can be anything as long as you are moving and getting that heart pumping. Well my workout yesterday was mowing and boy did I sweat. It was hot, humid, and I should have had a bucket around my neck to collect all the sweat. Ugh! I have a half acre of land to cut. The front yard I use a push mower (self propelled), backyard I use a tractor but cut out all the borders with the self propelled. Took me several hours, I even managed to cut the front yard on a diagonal. Occasionally I cut the grass a different way to shock it, I guess you could say. Looks purdy!!! Heres a shot from my bedroom




Food yesterday was low in carbs. Holding back on some of the carbs to get my sugar levels back in check.
-one egg, coffee
-mexican chicken (seasoned with chili powder and cumin, salsa/cheese on top), 2 cups of green beans
-starbucks decaf latte (made with half and half) a nice treat never affects my weight loss when I cut carbs
-Quarter chicken dark w/cauliflower
-Special Dark Hershey pieces (maybe 10-15)

64oz of water (need to start mentioning the water because it always helps me feel stabilized and hydrated with no bloat)

No comments:

Post a Comment