Monday, July 19, 2010

Goody New Shoes




So after doing 10-20 miles of running a week since the beginning of January with a break in June I have decided its time for new running sneakers. I usually run 3x a week alternating with the Shred (which I hope to finally accomplish this time around. )

First indicator was just mileage which I had put on them already and it had roughly been 6 months since I bought my first pair.

Second sign was the pain I was experiencing in my legs. I buy the Brooks Adrenaline 9 mainly for the purpose of my plantar fascitis. The sneaks really help to relieve the heel pain I start to feel post long running. My calves would also end up getting very sore.

Third, well there is no real third but it sounds more convincing in 3's. I could use the excuse I was dying for a new color, which is semi-true. So we will just leave it at that.

Today I still need to do my 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 5 workout.

Food today has been

Breakfast
3 scrambled eggs w/ ketchup
Coffee with half and half

Lunch
Cup of egg salad on bed of greens

Snack
Half of a medium latte w/ 3 splenda
Raisin Bran muffin

Dinner
Taco Salad (ground beef, lettuce, tomato, 2% shredded cheddar, and salsa)
Half cup refried black beans
Half of a mango

No comments:

Post a Comment