Thursday, July 29, 2010

Sweetest Place on Earth

Yesterday we went to Hersheypark with some friends and it was a blast. The chocolate temptation was mostly on the tour right before you enter the amusement park and yes I did indulge in the free chocolate at the end of the tour ride. It was a mini size bar so no harm no foul, right? It was hot and humid but that didn't stop us from enjoying what the park had to offer. Alot of coasters and a huge waterpark, rightly called the Boardwalk, were just some of our stops. We also hit up Zoo America, played some games, and managed not to blow a wad on souvenirs. All in all I would definitely recommend hitting up this sweet destination if in the area.

Food yesterday
-2 egg omelette filled with spinach, cheese, tomatoes, onions and peppers, 2 slices turkey bacon and 4 chicken nuggets covered with sausage gravy (I know).
-grilled chicken sandwich, few cheese fries, small hershey bar
-kettle popcorn
-half a ciabatta sandwich from starbucks

My choices were ok and I know I definitely burned alot of calories walking around the park. By the end of the night my legs were screaming at me. Did I mention I was up at 530am doing my run/walk combo? 3.2 miles 2:1 intervals

No comments:

Post a Comment