Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Yoga Pose-edly




Tonight I ended up at Target looking for something which they didn't have nor does any other store for that matter. So as I was aimlessly walking around I stumbled upon the fitness department. Browsed over all the expensive equipment and didn't feel like spending a ton but knew I wanted to add a different element to my workout regimen. Then I saw the DVD's they were calling to me..."New, different, cheap, right here just waiting to come home with you." Skimming through I immediately knew I wanted Yoga. Without much hesitation, I grabbed Jillian Michaels' Yoga Meltdown and knew I wouldn't be cheated from sweating my brains out, even with yoga. There are 2 levels of intensity with a inference of losing up to 5 pounds a week. Yeah right, only in my dreams. Regardless, I will be incorporating yoga into my plan starting once a week and go from there. I may not be flexible or graceful but if it relaxes me, its worth a shot. Anything you do to shake up your routine?

No comments:

Post a Comment