Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Double Duty

Accumulation of 6 inches maybe out there. I heard the dogs shuffling at about 6 so I figured it was time to get up and do some shoveling while they were out there. I mean what else would you want to do at 6am? Dan helped me finish the last 1/4 of it which I was very grateful, I was pretty pooped by then. Here is a very unadmirable picture of my back yard taken through a grimy window.



Dan said I should have waited for him, but I figured why not get a double workout in today. Won't hurt right? well not until tomorrow at least.

Kids had a 2 hour delay and were bummed it wasn't cancelled. I think the school figured they have off Friday so they better try to get them in there.

Today I am doing end of year tax stuff for Dan's work. Yuck!!! Too much paper being shuffled and taxes being paid.

Food will look like this
B-pizza omelette again, coffee
S-Babybel cheese
L-Leftover Italian Bake and V8
S-greek yogurt, celery w/PB
D-spaghetti squash w/light alfredo sauce, chicken, spinach, peppers, onions, and salad
D-chocolate ricotta
96oz water
E-C210K W2D2

No comments:

Post a Comment