Sunday, January 23, 2011

*Gulp*

My weekend kinda was a fail. I am not going to be hard on myself just going to turn it around. Lets see Friday night I had a a cup of regular spaghetti noodles not dangerous but I don't like to eat the white flour junk cause it starts the cravings. I had a shot glass of tiramisu for dessert. Overate at lunch I am pretty sure.

Saturday started with egg sandwich, which was fine, and I had hash browns. Another trigger I like to avoid. That night I had meatloaf (ok), asparagus (ok), mashed potatoes (not ok). Banana bread (not ok) and slice of cinnamon bread(not ok). Today I had healthy breakfast but throughout the whole day have managed to scarf 3/4 of a box of caramel delites. Girl Scouts!!! Enough of the pity party. I am prepared the scale might show a gain but I will work hard to stay on plan this week, exercise my butt off and make things right so I feel right.

Tonight I plan on having wheat pizza slices w/ veggies and a big salad. No dessert.

No comments:

Post a Comment