Thursday, January 13, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. Tonight I step out of my comfort zone and attend the Team in Training Meeting. I am kind of looking forward to this I am not sure entirely what it is compromised of but will share in a later post.

2. Tomorrow my children have off from school so I intend to take every advantage of that by taking them to use their gift cards from Christmas. I know they have Justice gift cards, Barnes and Noble, and I have a Christmas Tree Shoppe card. Woohoo!! Shopping, lunch, and coffee.

3. I have dry skin all over and its just one of the many winter time humdrums I can't stand. Moisturize Moisturize Moisturize and then repeat.

B-2 egg omelette w/swiss and shrooms, coffee
S-Babybel, 2oz ham, Hershey Dk. kiss
L-leftover spaghetti squash concoction and V8
S-celery w/PB
D-pulled pork BBQ in crockpot (no bun) and coleslaw using splenda
D-choco ricotta mousse
96oz water
E-30 Day Shred Level1 Day2, 20 mins on the stationary bike

Back to end of year taxes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment