Thursday, January 20, 2011

Three Things Thursday

1. I have chicken thawing and have no idea what to make with it. I was thinking maybe oven baked chicken fingers coated in Panko or WW bread crumbs.

2. I love the fact that my husband calls me to ask if he can buy sneakers. Really hes calling to ask what card to use to buy them. Oy men. I know I am the bookkeeper, and hes making sure we have the money but its funny to me, nonetheless. I love him.

3. I am kind of proud of myself for only eating half my lunch. I was so full I just couldn't do it. I left it out, in case I needed an afternoon snack, or Dan was hungry when he comes home in a half hour.

3a. My poor puppy has the "d" word. Diarrhea. Made some ground beef and rice for her so hopefully its just a small bug and she will be back to normal in no time. Here she is my Koda,

B-egg,lite cheese, lite deli ham, on whole wheat english muffin, coffee
S-2 scrambleds
L-4 tomato slices covered with chicken salad and one slice cheese divided evenly over them w/ leftover creamed spinach,V8
S-apple
D-chicken fingers, broccoli, salad
96oz water
E-30 Day Shred L1D4, 20 mins stationary bike

NSV, tights pants aren't so tight anymore!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment