Sunday, January 9, 2011

Sunday Recap

Food/Eating has been great while the portions may tend to exceed standard weight loss guidelines, I give myself a little wiggle room in the beginning so as not to feel hungry or deprived.

Exercise is always a little messy in the beginning as well. I did find a 10k running program to follow which for me is good so I have structure but it was the strength which was lacking. I wasn't prepared nor did I like any regimen I found on demand or from the SB book. So I have come to the conclusion I really like Jillian's method on her DVDs and will stick to the 30 Day Shred for now, finish that and go on to the other DVDs I have in her collection.

Yesterday was tough for me. The snow was falling, I was in my PJs, everyone was being lazy and all I could think about was what I could shove down my throat. Weekends are the worst for food failure. Keeping busy is key and being prepared. I had chili and SF jello for lunch, roasted chicken, broccoli, and salad for dinner. Go Me!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh and 4 Hershey Dk Kisses. 80 calories roughly not bad.

Today is chicken soup, chicken soup, and more chicken soup for my sick soul. Its a head cold nothing serious but this always makes me feel better. I make my own.

My Basic Chicken Soup
-leftover tub of stock from the freezer
-leftover chicken from last night
-cut up celery
-cut up carrot
-cut up onion
-seasonings (salt,pepper,bay leaf, maybe garlic, maybe poultry seasoning)

Saute veggies til tender then add seasonings, stock,and chicken. Heat through. Adjust Seasonings. Enjoy!

Eagles today at 430!

No comments:

Post a Comment