Thursday, January 6, 2011

Three Things Thursday

Workout: Denise Austin's 20 minute Something or other

1. I really procrastinated on starting my workout this morning. Enter Denise Austin. I wanted to do strength and couldn't make up my mind what to do so I found this 20 minute video on demand. It was tougher than I imagined and I came to the conclusion she really annoys me. Back to my original plan finishing the 30 Day Shred.

2. I signed up for a 5K at Citizens Bank Park. Have my training program already to go and feel confident it will be a semi breeze. I also signed up to go with Dan to an informational meeting concerning this, Team in Training . Its a great cause and one I feel strongly about, ever since my Dad was diagnosed with CLL. Its hard not being able to physically help him to get better all I can offer is emotional support but this is the next best thing. Since I am healthy, I will run for him and all others affected by this cancer. Him and my mom are the strongest people I know and I will do what I can to make sure I am doing something positive to combat it.

3. The ham and bean soup was awesome last night. I love that soup. There are leftovers for lunch and you best believe I will be chowing down on that stuff.

Food today
B-mushroom and swiss omelette,coffee
S-none (procrastinated)
L-soup, v8, black bean brownie w/ smear of PB and cool whip
S-yogurt and almonds
D-chili, salad
D-sf jello
96oz of water

No comments:

Post a Comment