Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Use the Force Amity

So I am back with a vengeance...continuing my quest with South Beach. I am currently on Week1 of Phase 1 Day 3. Honestly, I feel great. I know the tools to achieve my goal which I started out on 4 years ago, I just have to use them again and be consistent. One of my favorite quotes,

"Success is more a function of consistent common sense than it is of genius. -Wang, An

Makes sense right?

I signed up for the Phillies 5k at the end of March and glad I did, thanks to my sister in law. I am on a 10k training program which is good for me because I have structure. I will follow the program MWF and Tu,TH,S will be crosstraining and strength. Sunday I am taking a day off.

Already completed the C25K, so this will just extend the lengths of my runs.

OK off to prep some food for the remainder of the week.

Food today - which isn't everyone always interested in what someone else is eating?
B-leftover frittata,v8,coffee
S-muenster cheese (2 slices)
L-leftover burger, and birds eye tuscan vegetables, maybe black bean brownie if I get them done
S-greek yogurt and almonds
D-ham n bean soup, salad
D-sf jello if needed
96 water
E-C210k W1D2

No comments:

Post a Comment