Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Snow Day,MLK,ACT 80

What are those things? 3 reasons I haven't been around in awhile.

Snow Day, Martin Luther King Day (school holiday), and a teacher day at school. Yes my kids had a 5 day weekend. Makes it so rough getting on here. I either tend to be lazier or we are running around doing errands. But alas food and exercise has been good. No complaints.

Food today
B-oatmeal w/splenda,cinnamon,SF syrup, tsp butter, 2%milk and coffee
S-handful of mixed nuts
L-leftover pork loin, vanilla yogurt, and these

S-apple w/PB
D-lean small steak, creamed spinach and salad
D-if needed SF pudding
96oz of water
E-C210K Week3 Day2

Yesterdays exercise was 30 Day Shred Level 1 Day 4

I wish I had a great post for you guys but right now I am in the middle of doing alot of taxes for DH's company. This time of year drives me nuts. But I will survive!!


BTW down another 2 from last week. WOohoo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment