Monday, January 24, 2011

Life It Happens...

So these are the days when your exercise program and eating schedule really get messed up and you deal with it.

My little Koda suddenly had some soreness in her leg today. I waited until noon before calling the vet because I wanted to see if maybe it improved but it didn't. In we went to find out she has lyme disease. Poor girl. Shes limping bad, has a slight fever, and needs to be carried around everywhere. Meds include antibiotics and pain pills. Administered as soon as we came in the door. Shes resting now hopefully doing better by tomorrow.

Anyway when life happens, you do the best you can, reschedule your regimens and work around it. Today I figured my dog needs me so I will start my workout regimen for the week tomorrow. Saturday I will have to work out, no big deal compared to my dogs health. Eating, well that hasn't really been an issue. I ate two scrambleds this morning and nothing since. My stomach has been in knots worrying about my dog. Apple soon, then dinner at normal time.

How do you handle balancing your healthy life with what life dumps on you at times?

No comments:

Post a Comment