Friday, January 21, 2011

Laundry Daze

Again...The kids had a delay at school so like any other day I just went about my schedule letting them play til it was time to head to the bus stop.

Puppy is doing better and mind you lost another tooth this morning. She plays with it not knowing what it is until I take it from her. A puppy keepsake.

Its laundry day making it ever more appropriate that I have a laundry list of things to do today. Taxes for Dans company, laundry, clean out closet, watch last night's Jersey Shore, and watch my Mad Men Season 3 Disc 3 from Netflix. Now my irresponsible side would put the TV shows at the top of my priority list but my responsible side always rears its ugly head and lets reason get in the way. Being responsible is overrated. I will do the laundry as I fit all the other things in between somehow.

Dan wants to go here tonight, I say ok!

Already know what I am going salad and breadsticks (1 maybe 2) and the mussels napoli as my main entree.
Coffee for dessert.

B-same as below,coffee
S-dannon light n fit pomegranate berry (absolutely delicious), V8
L- not sure want to convince Dan for Sashimi
S-apple w/PB
D-olive garden
96oz water
E-c210k Week 3 Day3

What do you get at Olive Garden?

No comments:

Post a Comment